Whole 30 Challenge, February 2014…Coming Fall/Winter 2014.
Please send your recipes to email@example.com to be posted and shared with others on their journey to better health.
Feel free to post comments when you’ve tried the recipe and added to or adapted it to your family’s liking.
CrossFit 66 has teamed up with Whole9, specialists in the field of Paleo nutrition and a respected authority in the CrossFit community, to provide our members with a comprehensive nutritional program designed to make you the fittest and healthiest you’ve ever been. Why are we focusing so much on what you eat? Because we believe nutrition is the foundation of any good fitness program, and the gateway to good health. And we think your nutritional habits play such an important role in achieving your fitness goals that we’ve asked Whole9 to design this nutrition program for our members.
Eat Real Food.
Our belief is that a good nutritional program should be centered around eating real food. We know that fad diets, crash diets, miracle pills and “meal replacements” are not part of a balanced, sustainable path towards improved health and fitness. Instead, we encourage you to eat high quality meat, fish and eggs, plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits, and healthy sources of dietary fats – it’s that simple. Just eat good food, put your meals together in a way that is simple, balanced and (most importantly) sustainable, and experience all of the tangible benefits that come from a nutritional plan designed to optimize your metabolism, reduce systemic inflammation and have you looking, feeling and performing your best.
The Whole9 Nutrition Program
We believe implementing good nutritional habits from your very first day with us is so important that we provide all of our members with a comprehensive printed handbook designed to walk you through Whole9’s nutrition program. Your handbook includes all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
· Our nutritional “elevator pitch” – a short summary that defines our nutrition program and its value
· A list of food groups that detract from your health and fitness
· A helpful summary of what should be on your plate.
· A detailed Shopping Guide, including helpful hints for making the best meat, fish, egg, produce and healthy fat choices
· The Whole9 MealSimple™ meal planning template, designed to meet your individual needs without any weighing, measuring, or counting calories
· A comprehensive, multi-category FAQ to help you hit the ground running
· A number of helpful resources – nutrition-related web sites, sample recipes, and educational books and movies
For more information about our programs, or to enroll in our comprehensive program designed to optimize your result, contact us today. For more information about Whole9, their nutritional recommendations and their Whole30 program, visit their site at www.whole9life.com.